Gaining visibility and understanding of where your critical data resides, as well as how it is accessed, processed, and secured is the first step towards forming an effective defence.
Confidently drive your business forward, knowing your critical data is secure and well-defended
By evaluating policies and processes, looking at data access and security privileges, and assessing physical and virtual security measures, we establish your current security risk posture, providing an actionable roadmap for implementation.
What do I need to do to defend against the attacks that are happening today?
A security audit assesses policy, processes, data access, and security to understand your organisation’s threat risk and the required remediations.
- Where am I? What is the overall state of the security programme?
- Are there any critical threat surfaces not sufficiently defended?
- Is my data at risk from any 3rd-party relationships?
- Have we sufficiently prepared the organisation to defend against common attacks?
- Which security technologies are not being fully, or effectively utilised?
- Are we meeting our compliance requirements?
- Are we exercising due diligence compared to our industry peers?
The 8-steps towards a successful security assessment
- Establish a security baseline.
- Spell out the audit objectives.
- Involve business unit managers at an early stage.
- Ensure the auditors rely on both experience and data – not just checklists.
- Comprehensively evaluate your threat surfaces.
- Tailor the report to reflect your individual organisation’s risks.
- Specify the risk-based priorities.
- Produce an actionable security roadmap and improvement programme.
Contact Us Today
Does your company have clear visibility over your defence line?
Learn how to form an effective defence by understanding where your critical data lays, as well as how it is accessed, processed, and secured.
Simply fill out our contact form today and a member of our cybersecurity team will be in touch shortly.
Or call us on 03452 757575.