Senior Microsoft Azure New Business Sales Manager
This is a new business role with opportunities coming from target accounts as well as the opportunity to convert Microsoft Sentinel clients to the wider Microsoft cloud services portfolio. This role will suit high performing solution salespeople with a background In selling complex Microsoft solutions and the Azure suite as well as other cloud solutions. You will have experience in Cloud Implementation & Transformation and be able to articulate managed service propositions.
This Senior Sales role combines:
Taking opportunities anywhere from initial lead development to customer engagement through to closure, both as a team player to support larger complex opportunities, and as an individual deal generator.
- Be the commercial leader for our Microsoft Azure Cloud team.
- Establish and manage new senior level contacts with prospects.
- Convert existing Microsoft Azure Sentinel clients to Cloud solutions.
- Provide an accurate forecast of ongoing opportunities in the pipeline.
- Stay up to date with new product capabilities and feature launches.
- Qualify sales opportunities and drive them through to closure, working closely with colleagues across the business unit.
- To support demand-generating marketing activities for the business unit.
- To generate up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and facilitate client relationships.
- To support re-contracting and transforming customer solutions to minimise risk of customer churn.
- To generate and prospect for new sales opportunities.
- To provide specialist knowledge to the wider company community.
5 years working in Microsoft Cloud services
Driven & hungry to earn
Keen to progress your career
Ability to present at a senior level
The HQ is in Milton Keynes in our newly refurbished offices, with great parking, a breakout space and an onsite deli and coffee shop. Milton Keynes has great transportation links with the fast line to London and up to Manchester and plenty of local amenities.
We strive to ensure that the office environment is a fun and productive place with plenty of social activities for the team. This role would require regular visits to Milton Keynes but will also offer home working.