Senior Penetration Tester
The ideal candidate for this position will have previously worked within an MSSP as a Penetration Tester and have a passion for cybersecurity and technology. This position will be a customer-facing role that will work alongside our clients to identify vulnerabilities within new and existing infrastructures or web applications whilst providing evidence on how these could be exploited.
- Conduct infrastructure & web application penetration tests on both internal and client assets.
- Assist with the triage of incidents alongside others.
- Draft reports and customer-facing documents to a high level.
- Offer remediation advice to a range of stakeholders within client environments, including both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with the latest vulnerabilities across the cyber landscape.
- Assist with the development of more junior members of the team where required.
Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm excluding UK bank holidays, working outside of these hours as projects demand.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are vital for compiling high-quality reports and liaising with clients.
- Proven industry experience in application and infrastructure penetration testing.
- Ability to program or script in your preferred language, ideally Bash, Python or Ruby.
- Certified to at least CREST Registered Penetration Tester and ideally having valid CHECK Team Member status.
- Solid knowledge of various technologies, including associated security vulnerabilities and exploits.
- Past experience of conducting Cyber Essentials Plus assessments and preparation.
- Keen to engage with IOT/Hardware hacking if not already familiar.
- Good understanding of network and OS principles.
- Strong analytical and negotiating skills.
The HQ is in Milton Keynes in our newly refurbished offices, with great parking, a breakout space and an onsite deli and coffee shop. Milton Keynes has great transportation links with the fast line to London and up to Manchester and plenty of local amenities.
We strive to ensure that the office environment is a fun and productive place with plenty of social activities for the team. This role would require regular visits to Milton Keynes and visits to customer premises but will also offer home working.